The strict guidelines were:
- Must have a min. of 8 layers stacked
- Do not use any patterned paper
- Do not use any neutral cardstock (except for card base)
- Do not use non-paper embellishments such as ribbon, brads etc
- Do not use stamp sets with "border" or "background" in their name
- Use at least 6 different stamped images
- Create a paper embellishment that can count for at least 2 of the layers
- Card must be at least 4.25x5.5"
The cards I received form the other swap gals are stunning as usual, they make it seem so easy! You can find the links to their blogs in my sidebar, go check them out.
Thanks for stopping in today!